- (1) Free Buoyancy Clinic
- (1) Free Equipment Clinic
- (3) Free Tuition for Specialty Courses*
- (1) Free Regulator Set Service
- (10) Air Fills/Tank Rentals
- (2) Free 1- Day Equipment Rental
- (5) Free 1-Hour Pool Access (schedule w/shop)
- 10% Discount on Purchases**
- 10% Discount on Rentals**
- After 12 months minimum membership, cancel anytime
- Unlimited Free Clinics***
- Unlimited Free Specialties Tuition***
- (1) Free Full Regulator Set Service
- (20) Air Fills/Tank Rentals
- (4) 1-Day Equipment Rentals
- Unlimited Pool Access (scheduled w/shop)
- 15% Discount on Purchases**
- 20% Discount on Rentals**
- 5% Travel Discount
- After 12 months minimum membership, cancel anytime
Zero to Hero
- Free Tuition Advanced Open Water
- Free Tuition Enriched Air (Nitrox) Diver
- Free Tuition O2 Provider, EFR & Rescue Diver
- Free Tuition Underwater Navigation Diver
- Free Tuition Deep Diver
- Free Tuition Dry Suit Diver
- Free Tuition Divemaster
- Free Tuition Assistant Instructor
- Free Tuition Open Water Scuba Instructor
- Free Tuition Master Scuba Diver Trainer Prep
- 25% Discount on Class Materials
- 15% Discount on Gear
- After 18 months minimum membership, cancel anytime
* One year subscription required for Basic & Elite membership. Eighteen month subscription required for Zero to Hero.
** Discount items are not limited. ScubaPro brand products are NOT included.
*** Must be regularly scheduled specialty. Does not include PIC fee and materials.
# Airfare/transportation not included.
Volivoli Resort, Fiji
May 25-June 1, 2019
Come and join Leslie and Andie, from the NLS crew as we head to the beautiful and exotic dive destination of Fiji.
After having the opportunity to dive in some of the bucket list beautiful and exotic locations, we’re heading back to Fiji. You’ll experience incredible accommodations and amenities you’d expect from a modern boutique luxury resort. The ocean view rooms will impress you every moment as you sit and soak up the welcoming Fijian culture and views. And the diving, well this is the reason we’re here. The most amazing soft coral with vibrant color at every turn. Surrounded by literally millions of fish every minute while having a beautiful dive at depth all the way up to the safety stop. Literally every minute of your dive will be filled with the most colorful active reefs you can imagine. This location does not disappoint! While not diving there are beautiful waterfall hikes, trips to the local market, paddle boarding, swimming, spa and bars to suit the entire family for the week. The all inclusive pricing* and ease of travel solidifies this as your favorite dive trip. You’ll forever compare all dives to the ones you have while in Fiji.
INCLUDED $2299/person, double occupancy
Round trip Nadi airport/resort transfers
• Welcome drink on arrival
• Full meal plan – 3 meals daily with juice and milk at breakfast; rain water, coffee, and tea all day.
• Foot soak ritual and rub upon arrival
• Traditional Meke performance
• Free use of kayaks and participation in a variety of complimentary resort activities
• Resort and Government taxes (9%VAT, 10% SST, & 6% ELT)
• 3 days of 2 tank boat diving & 2 days of 3 tank boat diving– includes tanks, weights, and dive guide
• Unlimited shore diving on day of arrival and dive days (reserve tanks 24 hours prior)
• Unlimited Nitrox (edited)
- Vatu I Ra Conservation Park fee ($15 FJD paid at Check Out)
- Beverages other than tea, coffee, and rain water
- Lobster and Crab menu items (Market price)
- Dive Courses (arrange with shop to get a new certification while traveling!)
- Extra dives & night dives (135FJD per tank; pay direct)
- Dive and Travel Insurance (diving insurance is MANDATORY)
- Personal dive equipment (Rental gear available through the shop or onsite)
- Tips to boat crew and hotel/waiter staff
Please note, there is an online booking convenience charge added by the booking system. To avoid this just call the shop at (480) 625-0591 to book directly. Find out more about this trip and other exciting places by visiting http://nolimitsscuba.com/
Or calling 480-625-0591
Your Trip Leaders
Having led several NLS trips together Leslie and Andie, (Leslie is the boy and Andie is the girl – weird we know!), have proven to be a dynamic duo. Their high energy, diverse personalities and scuba travel expertise will keep you engaged, entertained and well provided for both on the surface as well as during dives. They’ll make sure your logistics are handled so come along, sit back and relax – just follow us, we got this!
On any typical day, Leslie, is a university psychology professor, brain technology entrepreneur and sport psychology consultant, but for 8 days in May 2019 he is your scuba professional and host. As one of No Limits Scuba’s co-owners, a PADI IDC Staff Instructor and an avid hobby underwater photographer, for a small and select group of divers he is leading what will certainly be one of your most incredible adventures ever!
Andie began her pro diving career with PADI back in 2014, leaving behind the fashion industry, to follow her mermaid dreams. While using her land legs by day she pays for her diving addiction working for a leading Cyber Security company where she heads up sales enablement and development. As a PADI Open Water Instructor, she spends most of her time underwater either teaching or just blowing bubbles with her scuba family.
Give Us A Call
We look forward to helping you achieve your diving goals.
Reach out to us any time!
Monday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Tuesday – Friday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday: See you at the Pool or Lake!
3875 W. Ray Road, Suite 2
Chandler, Arizona 85226